Under the supervision of the research laboratory director, developed and tested SCHNAPS a generic simulator designed for healthcare modelling and simulation:
- Was in charge of the UI and its integration with the simulation engine.
- Using Python and Qt, designed, implemented, tested and managed the simulator user interface.
Tools, frameworks and programming languages:
- Python, C++, Java, PyQt, Qt, VBA, XML, XSD.
- Eclipse, NetBeans SourceForge, CVS/SVN, Linux.
- MS Project, MS Visio, Qt Designer, Visual paradigm, UML, Metrics.