As part of an Agile team, developed, maintained and upgraded a large-scale suite of printing applications software called PlanetPress Suite:
- Wrote functional requirements for new features.
- Designed and implemented various software solutions, wrote and executed test plans: unit tests, regression tests and functional tests.
- Reviewed other developers’ requirements, test plans and code.
- Wrote technical documents, Javadoc and provided collaboration to the documentation department.
- Fixed bugs and offered expertise to the customer-support department.
- Was in charge of few homemade connector plugins: SharePoint, Pitney Bowes and custom plugins.
Tools, frameworks and programming languages:
- J2EE, EJB, JPA, JSP, DB2, SOAP, Tomcat, OSGi (RAP & RCP).
- Delphi, PDF API, HTML, SWT, GWT.
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Access, ODBC, JDBC.